Business Professionals Interviewed for "Your Journey from Fired to Hired"
- David Hill, Credit Counselor with Chestnut Health Systems, Bloomington, IL
- Dawn Wall, Employment Attorney Specialist with Costigan & Wollrab, Bloomington, IL
- Melody Carlock, President & CEO of Resume Muse, Bloomington, IL
- Stacey Curry-Lee, Proprietor of Coaching Concepts, Clinton, IL
Professional Coaching Services:
- US Department of Labor - Use "Find a Job & Career Info tab"
- "Coping with Debt" - enter Keyword "Debt"
- "Credit Counseling Services" - enter Keyword "Credit Counseling Services"
- Managing Your Credit: A Guide
Locating a Credit Counselor Near You:
- "Choosing a Credit Counselor" - enter Keyword "Choosing Credit Counselor"
- US Department of Justice - List of Approved Credit Counseling Agencies - enter Keyword "Credit Counseling Agencies"
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Association for Independent Credit Counseling Agencies
- "99 Interview Tips That Will Actually Help You Get a Job"
- Interview Tips Article Archive - enter Keyword "Interview Tips"
- Kathi Miller-Miller's Favorite Interview Questions
- "How to Ace the 50 Most Common Interview Questions - enter Keyword "50 Most Common Interview Questions"
Negotiating Your Job Offer:
Recruiters & Your Job Search:
Professional Resume Writing Services:
How to Select References:
Developing Cover Letters:
Help to Determine Your Values:
- Living Your Values - Complete internet search for "Steve Pavlina Living your Values"
- List of Values - Complete internet search for "Steve Pavlina List of Values"
Books for the Do'ers (Those who enjoy taking personal assessments)
- Now, Discover Your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham
- Go Put Your Strengths to Work by Marcus Buckingham
Books for the Reflectors (Those who enjoy contemplation)
- Search Inside Yourself: The Unexpected Path to Achieving Success, Happiness (and World Peace) by Chade-Meng Tan
- How to Find the Work You Love by Laurence G. Boldt